Creativity is defined as the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in finding solutions to problems, communicating, entertaining and viewing things from a different perspective. While every human being has this quality, some of the traits of creative personalities are as follows;
- Creative individuals have a great deal of energy, but they are also often quiet and at rest.
- Creative individuals tend to be smart, yet also naive at the same time.
- Creative individuals have a combination of playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
- Creative individuals alternate between imagination and fantasy ant one end, and rooted sense of reality at the other.
- Creative people seem to harbour opposite tendencies on the continuum between extroversion and introversion.
- Creative individuals are also remarkable humble and proud at the same time.
- Creative individuals to a certain extent escape rigid gender role stereotyping and have a tendency toward androgyny.
- Generally, creative people are thought to be rebellious and independent.
- Most creative persons are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about it as well.
- The openness and sensitivity of creative individuals often exposes them to suffering pain yet also a great deal of enjoyment.
Good about it
The beauty of creating is that it doesn’t have to be elaborate or ground breaking. It can be just about whatever you want, yet it brings immense pleasure and joy to the creator irrespective of it being unrelated to his work. Nurturing the creativity opens up various parts of the brain which improves reasoning capability and builds out of the box thinking.
Keeping the note in mind Pexiscore have come up with various reports.
Click here to Reach us: https://pexiscore.com/
We hope you have enjoyed this session. Would you like to take a CareerGraph test to know your score on 20 different work attributes ? Follow this simple process :-
Process for tests:-
- 1. Sign in to CareerGraph.co.in
- 2. Register and create profile
- 3. Put Test Code -pexpex0qm
- 4. Start the test
- 5. Complete test , download Resume, download Report